With the release of the new Pangu jailbreak we where missing Cydia. But there has been a version of Cydia released that supports ios 8. This is how to install it on windows.
- Install SSH from the Pangu app on your homscreen
- Get a SSH tool like Winscp
- You will need to get your ip address on the device user name is root and password is alpine
- Now you will need to drag over the Cydia deb it can be found HERE as well as this file HERE
- Next press Ctrl + T or ⌘ + T to start an SSH command line session. Make sure you are where you placed the Cydia deb file and the other file when you do this.
- Now, run this command: dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb
- Reboot your device and Cydia should now be on your homescreen.
You must log in to post a comment.