This process is not to complicated if you get caught up just take a second and breath we will get through this. Some users have said they are having problems setting up the Ipwnstore signing server. Here are a few steps that will help.
- Update to the new app via the old Ipwnstore app. There is only one app in the old app and that’s the update.
- You will see something popup on the screen asking you to install Ipwnstore “Your Team ID” remember the Team ID it’s important to fully set up your account.
- After the new update installs you will need to go into the app.
- Now you will need to make a account, User name, password, and email is required.
- You should receive a email telling you to verify your account. If you don’t it’s ok. Just go to a DESKTOP ONLY computer and go here. Login with the user name and password you just made.
- Now you will need to go to the spot that says something along the lines of Team ID. It’s above the 3 blue boxes.
- Select the Team ID I told you to remember.
- After that you should be able to install apps in the featured list directly from the new Ipwnstore app.
I will post more on how to sign custom IPAs “apps” later.
You must log in to post a comment.