So with Moviebox crashing on 04/14/14 and the flood of emails and tweets coming in people asking about a fix to stop the app from crashing. I have had great luck with people installing the ipa version and not the deb version. So to make this easy just follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have AppSync installed for YOUR FIRMWARE. You will also need to have Zeusmos from Cydia installed. You can get it from our repo now.
- You will need to remove the old copy of Moviebox from Cydia. “This is a must”
- Reboot the device
- Now that you have the old copy of Moviebox removed and AppSync and Zeusmos installed you should be ready.
- Now go into Zeusmos on your device and then the top left menu bar.
- Then to Exclusive Apps.
- There you will find Moviebox click on it.
- Now go to the green download button and select version 2.7
- You will need to install it directly after it downloads the ipa. “this is why you need AppSync installed”
- All should go fine and the ipa should install fine.
- If you get a error reboot your device and try again.
11.You will loose your library and stuff in your Artwork file wont show up in the new Moviebox app so you will have to redownload anything you have downloaded before. “beggars can’t be choosers when it comes to free” lol