- Download the latest version of the PanGu jailbreak from Windows or Mac
- Now connect your device to iTunes and make a back up. Its best to have a backup made before any jailbreak.
- Now you will want to launch the application as an Administrator. Right Click on the Pangu exe and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
4.You should now see a screen like the one below.
6. Now that you have set the time and date to what it asks PanGu will restart the process and install the PanGu app on your springboard.
7. Now just tap the PanGu icon on your springboard and the jailbreak process will continue on the device.
8. Now just wait for the device to reboot a few times and when you are back to your home screen you should be done. Now you can set the Date & Time back to automatic.